Finding the motivation to workout is tough, so we’re teaming up with Gympact to make it a little bit easier. Through our new partnership, you can connect your MapMyFitness account to your Gympact account and get paid for meeting your goals. Connecting accounts is simple to do, and with money as a motivator, there’s no reason to miss another session. This integration is available now for both iOS and Android platforms.
But wait, there’s more! Gympact is giving $5 in rewards to those who connect their MapMyFitness account and complete their first Pact. During registration, enter code ‘mmf’ to claim your rewards.
Start getting paid:
- Get the app: Download Gympact on your iPhone or Android.
- Connect accounts: Connect your MapMyFitness account to Gympact.
- Make a Pact: Set the number of days per week you want to work out and the monetary stakes if you miss.
- Work out: Track your runs, walks and bike rides with the MapMyFitness app, and all workouts with at least 30 minutes of activity above 2 miles/hour will count toward your Pact.
- Get paid: If you meet your Pact, you get a cash reward, paid for by those who didn’t get to the gym! Once you reach $10, you can withdraw your Gympact rewards via PayPal on the app.
There are several MapMyFitness activities that count towards your Pact, including all runs, walks or bike rides tracked by GPS in the MapMyFitness app. Workouts need to be a minimum of 30 minutes with a pace above 2 mi (3.2 km) per hour, and a maximum activity time of 3 hours long. While we encourage everyone to get moving, only one workout per day can count towards your Pact. So, what are you waiting for?
Connect your accounts today and get paid while staying fit!