Just because you’re not a pro, just because you’re not in France, doesn’t mean you can’t compete. This summer, live your own Tour for the chance to win big with MapMyRide. Each ride you submit earns you one entry in our weekly prize drawing. You can also get exclusive Tour badges for hitting distance goals. Push your limits and you just might win a leader’s jersey. The challenge is now ready to join, so get started.
Here’s how to play:
- Join the challenge and ride your bike on any or all of the 21 Tour stage days from June 29 to July 21.
- Record your rides with our mobile app, import data from a third-party device or manually log your workout.
- For every stage you ride, you’ll get one entry for that week’s random prize drawing. The more days you ride, the more chances you have to win!
- For every distance goal you hit, you’ll receive an achievement badge for your virtual trophy case. This year we are awarding five Tour Challenge badges – 100 miles, 250 miles, 500 miles, Half Tour and Full Tour. How many can you collect?
- We’re also awarding MapMyRide Tour jerseys to the first 150 riders to earn a 500-mile badge, plus a yellow jersey to every rider who tackles the full Tour distance.
Here’s how to win:
- Awesome Prizes – We are giving away more than $100,000 in prizes over the course of the Tour. Trips, wheelsets, gear, MVP memberships, the works. To get your chance at a slice of that pie, all you need to do is submit a ride. Track it, import it, log it, whatever works for you. Each ride gets you entered in the prize drawing. You only get one entry per day, but you can ride every day there is a Tour stage from June 29 to July 21.
- Achievement Badges – Sure, prizes are cool, but this challenge is all about spending some quality time with your bike. As your mileage adds up, we’ll help you celebrate with exclusive Tour badges. This year we have badges for riding 100, 250 and 500 miles, plus half the Tour distance (1,057 miles) and the full Tour distance (2,115 miles). The full Tour badge comes with our endless respect, condolences to your quads, and a yellow leader’s jersey.
- Jersey Competition – If you have a competitive itch to scratch, add some color to your kit with a MapMyRide Tour jersey. The first 150 riders to hit 500 miles will get a MapMyRide Tour jersey in their choice of leader yellow, sprinter green, climber polka dot or time trial blue. Just make sure you are tracking your rides, because those miles must come from verified rides recorded with our smartphone app or imported from a third-party device. We’ll also award yellow jerseys to all riders who complete the entire Tour distance.
Help us celebrate 100 years of Tour greatness by joining the challenge or purchasing one of our Le Tour commemorative jerseys!